Rules & Regulations
- Membership in SAS is personal and is non-transferable.
- No person under the age of eighteen (18) years shall be eligible for membership in SAS.
The following are eligible for Ordinary Membership:
a. Any corporation licensed in Singapore as a security agency;
b. Any corporation licensed in Singapore as a security systems provider;
c. Any corporation licensed in Singapore as a private investigation agency;
d. Any corporation in Singapore in the business of providing security services.
Each Ordinary Member shall appoint an individual Representative to inter alia exercise its rights under the SAS Constitution.
The Representative must be a Board Director, Partner, License Point-of-Contact or Officer of the Ordinary Member.
Associate Member (Corporation)
Any corporation engaged in an industry or business related to the security and/or private investigation industry.
Associate Member (Individual)
Any individual employed in or interested in the security and/or private investigation industry.
Any non-Singaporean corporation or individual person engaged in the security and/or private investigation industry outside of Singapore is eligible to be an International Member.
I hereby certify that all information contained herein in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.
I hereby apply for membership in the SECURITY ASSOCIATION SINGAPORE, (“SAS”).
I have read and understood the criteria for membership, entrance fees payable, payment requirements and details specified in this form.
I hereby agree to abide by the Association’s Constitution, to adhere to its CODE of ETHICS, and to promote its objectives.
The provision of false or misleading information in this application form shall be grounds for refusal or denial of membership, or expulsion from the Association, when discovered.
- Please fill up the online form and submit it.
- All membership applications will be put forth to the SAS Executive Committee for their review and approval.
- The Secretariat will contact to inform you on status of your application, and if approved, will notify you of the details.
- A Membership Certificate will be sent to you following receipt of payment of your membership fees.
Documents to upload (as part of submission):
- Company’s ACRA
- Company’s Security License
- Company Director(s) License (Individuals)
SAS Secretariat :
Contact Details for information on applying for SAS Membership.
Ms Juliet Thong – Manager, Office of Membership and Administration